Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (2012)

Had to finish up the Inn Boonesboro trilogy. Of course the last Montgomery brother Ryder falls for the classy innkeeper the family has hired - Hope. We still have the other two brothers and their brides/fiances Clare and Avery in the mix. This time they are finishing up with the new restaurant and fitness center in this book. Hope has to deal with some people from her past. They are  also working on the mystery of the ghost Lizzy at the inn and the identity of her true love. There is a lot of family, lots of loving couples of all ages and we still continue to get some of the great energy from Clare and Beckett's three boys. It is all about making choices to be part of a community, an extended family. Why do I keep reading things about these fanciful loves? Something I have missed out in life? Something I have chosen to not to strive for? I have chosen a certain type of community instead for myself.

No comments: