Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review

So I've done my year end review (one more book will be added by the end of the day) - put all the books in my Excel file. I'm keeping up with my average of 5 books a month - these last few days have helped - so I have 66 books in my list. I am not sure I have even entered everything I read this year. Other than my unhealthy obsession for Nora Roberts for quick getaway reading, I think I have read a good selection of current books. Not enough non-fiction - only 6, a few young adult, a few science-fiction/fantasy, quite a few mysteries, but a solid lot of historical fiction, which is my current favorite genre. I do notice I did not read a single classic or anything published before 1979, so maybe I can set that as a goal for next year.

No comments: