Saturday, December 27, 2014

Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (2014)

Third in the All Souls Trilogy full of current day witches, vampires and demons, and I loved it again, could read more. The conflict comes to a head and of course our lovely couple - historian and witch Diana Bishop and vampire Matthew Clairmont prevail. I am sorry I didn't have time to write this up when I finished reading it, but it is now the end of the year, and I just want to make sure I have it recorded. I do remember a very accurate description of the birthing process - a major event often glossed over in books. I am glad Harkness did it justice.  I also remember looking up the distance between the Bodleian Library in Oxford and London (about 60 miles) and the book seem to refer to it being in London. Ahh, small detail. I love that libraries and books play a major role in this story.


No comments: