Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (1926)

After reading The Paris Wife, I had to read Hemingway's side of the story - or the book he wrote during the time in Paris, as described by his then wife. I realized how much Hemingway wrote of his own experiences in Paris, his love of bull fights, his relation to women. So the author of The Paris Wife had plenty of "primary source" material to use for her own book.

I found that I had never completed this review, so I will leave it brief. I did find the cover of the first edition and found it more interesting than contemporary covers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Also visit my web site ... tutors in oxford